bee smart city partners with Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE), Asia's largest annual smart city trade show. With more than 30,000 professional visitors and more than 1,200 booths, SCSE 2019 is the biggest smart city platform and IoT application exhibition in Asia. SCSE takes place from March 26-29 at Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1 in Taipei, Taiwan. bee smart city acts as media partner, will join SCSE with a delegation of partner cities and companies, and will hold an insightful speech on smart city development at CTalk, the platform for practitioners and city representatives to share their experiences and visions.
In 2019, SCSE is expected to have an even larger scale than in the years before. 1200+ booths of exhibitors will display the cutting-edge technologies applied in smart city solutions. Furthermore, SCSE extends its themes through sub-expos in 2019, which include smart healthcare, smart education, smart building, and smart mobility. National and International speakers will share the current and future smart city development trends in 50+ professional forums.
The theme of 2019 SCSE is “AIoT Invigorates Smart City.” Featuring 50 AI start-up companies related to smart city solutions, a series of forum tracks bringing the latest and most innovative ideas from the industry along with abundant networking opportunities and matchmaking activities.
“In Asia, especially in Taiwan, the smart city movement has been embraced by cities and companies early on. Partnering with SCSE 2019 represents a huge opportunity to connect cities and solution providers from our global network with their counterparts in Taiwan and Asia. Facilitating the transfer of knowledge in smart city development approaches and solutions at this fantastic event creates a unique win-win situation for both sides.”, states Thomas Müller, Managing Partner at bee smart city.
bee smart city has developed the world’s largest global smart city business network and community with more than 10,500 members from 170 countries and over 580 proven solutions implemented in 950+ cities and communities. The free platform facilitates the sharing of best practices among cities and connects solution providers with cities and communities.
Minsin Lin, SCSE Event Coordinator at Taiwan Computer Association, states: “Smart City has become a crucial part for city managers in the process of policy-making and solving common problems within the city: transportation, healthcare, education, housing, environment, and urban sustainability, which are brought about due to high population density. bee smart city with its global smart city network and experience is one of the key partners of Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE) for inviting professionals from all around the world, including both city and industry leaders, to share their experiences in smart city development, and to showcase innovative smart city solutions.”
The 2019 edition of Smart City Summit & Expo creates huge benefits for attendees. These include:
- DIVE INTO THE FUTURE: The growing ecosystem of Artificial Intelligence marks a new era of smart city. Our featured worldwide innovations and insights will open your eyes to the transforming industry.
- MAKE CONNECTIONS: The openness of smart city creates cross-industry efforts together. Meet global leaders and decision makers with the widest network of opportunities.
- GET INSPIRED: The niche of the time often comes from knowledge-sharing. Don’t miss out on the freshest edges and ideas in our professional conferences!
SCSE also hosts special featured forums where the latest trends and developments are shared:
- Mayors’ Summit: The Smart City Mayors’ Summit provides a high-level dialogue platform for mayors and city leaders around the world, in which city decision makers are gathered to exchange opinions on smart city governance, innovative strategies and visions on developments.
- World Telecom Smart City Conference: The technology of 5G Mobile Networks will gradually expand the implementation in cities and global business by 2020, in which Connected Cars and Artificial Intelligence will also be integrated, contributing to a rapid market development. In response to such transformation, 2019 World Telecom Smart City Conference will be conducted under these themes: “Towards A 5G Future;” “Case Studies of Smart City Innovation;” “Smart City for A Better Tomorrow.” The rich exchange of all innovations generates strong force that fosters the development of smart cities.
- CTalk: From Smart Mobility, Smart Solutions to E-Governance and City Revitalization, CTalk is the platform for practitioners and city representatives to share their experiences and visions. In the CTalk sessions, guests can expect wide variety of Smart City develop-ments from all over the world.
- Sustainable City Forums: Sustainable Cities and Communities have shown that urban environment and service quality is the core of human life. It is the target for every city leader to make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. The forum this year will discuss the role of Green Economy Transition (SDG 8) in Smart City development, and further combines the new topics of Circular Economy and Regional Revitalization.
About bee smart city
bee smart city was founded in 2017 by experienced professionals and smart city experts to accelerate the development of prosperous and livable smart cities and communities around the globe. bee smart city is the leading online smart city network and community, connecting more than 10,000 smart city stakeholders and enthusiasts around the globe to share best practice solutions, products, and expertise. We simplify accessing and navigating the smart cities market for solution providers, cities, and other stakeholders. Learn more at www.beesmart.city and hub.beesmart.city
bee smart city GmbH
Thomas Müller, Managing Partner
Tel. +49 (0) 208 62801331
About Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE) 2019
2019 Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE), held in Taipei, Taiwan, from March 26 to 29, is Asia's largest annual smart city trade show. Jointly organized by Taipei City Government, Taiwan Smart City Solutions Alliance, and Taipei Computer Association, SCSE has invited professionals from all around the world to share their experiences in smart city development, and to showcase innovative solutions since 2014. Learn more at https://en.smartcity.org.tw/index.php/en-us/
Taiwan Computer Association (TCA)
Minsin Lin, Event Coordinator