bee smart city partners with Asia’s largest smart city conference and exhibition. With more than 15,000 attendees in 2017, Smart Cities Summit Asia is the leading smart city conference and exhibition in Asia, where delegations from more than 200 cities and 50+ countries gather to build people-centric smart cities together.
SCSA 2018, to be held alongside WSCW (World Smart City Week 2018), brings together smart cities leaders from around the world to share high-tech IoT and ICT solutions to develop cities for better life. The exhibition categories include; Smart Energy, Infrastructure, Sensor, Service, Home, Building, Mobility and Government related technologies and top-level executives of world smart cities will talk about their city’s stories bonded with new technologies at the conference.
“We are proud to partner with Asia’s most important smart city conference and exhibition. We share a common vision of building people-centric smart cities by sharing best practices and proven solutions between cities and in collaboration with solution providers. In our key note presentation at SCSA 2018 we will highlight the importance of smart citizens for the creation of truly smart cities and the successful implementation of engaging solutions.”, states Bart Gorynski, Managing Partner at bee smart city.
bee smart city has developed the world’s largest ‘Smart City Solution Database’ – a global smart city business network and community with currently 6,400+ members and more than 500 proven solutions implemented in 430+ cities and communities. The free global solution database facilitates sharing best practices among cities and connects solution providers with cities and municipalities.
Smart Cities Summit Asia takes place from September 18-20 at KINTEX Hall in the Gyeonggi Province in South Korea.
Speaker highlights include:
- Vincent Habers, Programma Beter Benutten Senior Adviseur ITS, Ministerie van Infrastructuur en Milieu / Netherlands
- Tomas Horak, Professor, Czech Technical University in Prague / Czech
- Vivencio B. Dizon, Philippines BCDA CEO, Bases Conversion and Development Authority / Philippines
- Rajeev Chadha, Former Joint Director at NCR Planning Board, Ministry of Urban Development Government of India / India
- Mark Thomas, Managing Director, Service Works Group Ltd / Singapore
- Matt Futch, Regulatory and Business Strategy Executive, National Renewable Energy Lab / USA
- Bart Gorynski, Founder and Managing Partner, bee smart city GmbH / Germany
- Hun-Sun Lee, Chief Director, KIC Silicon Valley / USA
- Young-Hak Kim, Professor of Cardiac Surgery, Asan Medical Center / Korea
- Young-Hun Cho, Director of Home IoT Business, SK Telecom / Korea
- Ki-Young Kim, Director of Blockchain Business Development, LG CNS / Korea
Register until August 31 for Smart Cities Summit Asia 2018 and receive a 30% discount on conference tickets as part of the partnership between bee smart city and Smart Cities Summit Asia:
Register Now for the SCSA 2018 Conference Ticket Discount
About bee smart city
bee smart city was founded in 2017 by experienced professionals and smart city experts to accelerate the development of prosperous and livable smart cities and communities around the globe. The smart city market is currently neither transparent nor digitized. bee smart city provides an efficient toolset for smart city analysis and for facilitating collaboration and the successful implementation of the best smart city solutions available. To achieve its mission, bee smart city partners with leading organizations, associations as well as solution providers and smart city startups. The global bee smart city hub and the smart city solution database greatly increase transparency and the visibility of cities, companies, startups and other smart city actors. Learn more at https://www.beesmart.city
About Smart Cities Summit Asia
Smart Cities Summit Asia 2018 is Asia’s leading exhibition for smart city technologies where companies and delegations from more than 200 cities around the world gather to build people-centric smart cities together. In 2017, more than 15,000 attendees joined Smart Cities Summit Asia conference & exhibition. Learn more at http://smartcityasia.net/2018n_en/.
Daria Kihyun Kim, Global Marketing Manager